To the wooded hills of Sekiguchi, overlooking a shogun's stake by the banks of the river Edo, we have gathered from different lands, in quest of learning in the ways of the Rising Sun. The journey we have found rewarding but long and arduous as well. To those who follow the same path we present this site carved out from Cyberland. In it we have gathered the harvest of our forages that, in your own quest, you may fare well.
- Objective: The Raccoon Association is the group formed by alumni of
the Atsumi International Scholarship Foundation (AISF), and aims to
organize and promote the exchange activities among the recipients of the
scholarship even after their scholarship period.
- Members: Scholars of (AISF), who have completed their scholarship
period, automatically become members.
- Activities: Held on a regular or irregular basis.
- Planning of Activities: Activities are to be planned, and to be
participated on by all association members, contributing their own ideas
and keeping close contact with AISF and the Raccoon-In-Charge.
- The Raccoon-in-Charge (RIC): For an orderly execution of a planned
activity, an RIC for the next activity is to be decided upon during each
activity, mainly on a voluntary basis. As a rule, the RIC is to be drawn
from the newest batch of association members. The chosen RIC is to plan
and implement the assigned activity while keeping close contact with AISF
and all the association members.
- Expenditures: In principle, to be shouldered by the association
All rights reserved, Copyright (c) 1995-1996 Raccoon Association